Saturday, June 13, 2009

My First Post


Well, this is as most of you know, my first blog! Weirdly, i took some time out and go online, and ended up creating this thing right here. =p

The term holidays are almost coming to an end, and the exams are just an arm's reach away. Even when i'm typing this, my geography books are sprawled all around me.

I've been wasting most of my holidays memorizing things that i would never want to have in my head. Although i may be "studying", i actually can't last five minutes sitting on the chair. In less than that, i'd be already taking up my phone, walking out the room or picking my darling guitar. =D

Even so, i just hope that all this stuff i did can help me improve a bit in my results. Or else i'm really going to get slaughtered by my parents..><


End of my first post! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment