Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Day Before Exam

I can't believe that i'm actually still updating my new blog one day before the exam, if my mum finds out, i'm going to get killed. Nah she's not that bad. Probably a short lecture then.

So, tomorrow we'll be sitting for one of the worst, and one of the best subjects. First and foremost, the horrible one, chinese...This subject really gets people nervous and panicky, if i could, i'd love to drop this subject. But then, it'll be quite bad to do that, since we're chinese and that's our mother tounge. =p

After recess, we'll then be sitting for English paper 2, one of my favourites! I think i would consider this subject as one of my strongest subjects, not to brag about, just making a statement. Usually i will get horrid results for History, Chinese and Malay, and then my Maths and English would pull my average marks a little higher. Hopefully i could get better in those three of my weak subjects this time.

And one thing, i really got to get good results this time, because i made a deal with my sister, she's going to help me finish my NIE template, and i got to get an average of 82%. So being stupid, i agreed. Dang! (Don't tell my teacher! xD)

For all those who are having their exams tomorrow or some other day, i wish you all the best! Now i really got to sign off and do some last minute study, and sleep. Cya! =D


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment