Saturday, August 15, 2009

-no title-

Well, so the last post wasn't written by me, as you can see. My dear friend Kuok Ren asked me to paste it on my blog, so i gave him some face and did it! How kind of me. xD

Nah actually, we're just trying to express what we fell towards that 'angel' that Kuok Ren mentioned in his post. Someone who's really pissing a lot of people off and well, pissing a lot of people. If you're wondering who's that person, that so called 'angel', at least in the teacher's eyes he is, ask around our wonderful class and you'll find out.

Oh yea, just want to apologize to all those who read my blog from time to time, sorry for not updating it, i was tooo lazy. I'll try to find some time to update this empty and ugly blog of mine weekly. Alright? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment